Stilettos & Levis

Monday, September 25, 2006

Stupid Girls

Okay I want to start by first saying that I am not a feminist. I still think that boys should open doors and pull out chairs. They should kill the icky bugs that we (girls) don't even want to look at and, I'm not even opposed to them working while we stay home and raise the kids.

That being said, I am still glad that the feminist movement happened. I'm excited that I got to live in a time where I was a allowed to go to college. I'm over joyed that I'm not yet at home raising kids, that I'm out doing my thing getting to have a career. And then I come in contact with girls who make me embarrassed to be a girl, embarrassed to be 24 and infuriated upon learning that they too have a college degree.

IT'S NOT CUTE TO BE DITSY!

If you actually are a bit of an airhead by nature that's one thing but, pretending to be stupid because you think boys will think you're cute that way...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! While you were getting that college degree did you take a history class? Did you learn anything about the feminist movement? Does it mean anything to you? Are you trying to set us back 50 years? And do you really want to have to dumb yourself down to catch a boy? You girls baffle me!

Let me explain a few things to you...
Being cute doesn't count for everything. I'm sorry but, you're looks aren't going to carry you through life, even on the boy front. Trust me I hang out with enough of them to know. You will always be just a piece of ass if you can't bring more than cuteness to the table. Those of you constantly relying on the "Cute and Ditsy" routine, ever find yourself in what you think is a relationship yet, it's been weeks and you still haven't met any of his friends?

Memo to you: You're not in a relationship. You're not going to meet the friends. You're JUST a piece of ass.

His mind set: Why introduce your friends to someone who's not going to be around very long? Especially when he's mildly embarrassed by her lack of polish and intelligence.

Then there are of course those of you who figure this out (while somehow managing to still not really admit it to yourself) and attempt to sink your hooks in permanently with a pregnancy. I'm humiliated by you and for you. I truly pitty you. Grow up. Get some self respect. Be proud of who you REALLY are and, find someone who'll love YOU. Stop trying to trick a boy in to loving you. It's pathetic and, believe me they see through it! (At least the one's who have me for a friend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home