Stilettos & Levis

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Texas Survivor: Aggie Corps of Cadets Voted Off

So I'm not an Aggie. I'm a Longhorn. Being a Longhorn, I ordinarily don't mind when the Aggies lose a football game. Although sometimes I'm embarrassed for them, I'm rarely embarrassed by them. This past weekend I was embarrassed by them. The Aggies embarrassed the entire state of Texas last weekend.

WAIT! NO! STOP! Let me clarify!

The Aggie Corps of Cadets embarrassed their school and their state last weekend when they decided to do this on national television...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=opUWb 1QeIY

Now I have heard the argument or lame justification, if you will, that this may have been some corps tradition or attempt to pump themselves up. I don't CARE! I don't care what they were trying to do or even why they did it. This is NOT something you do on national television! A major public university is representative of its state, likewise the organizations of that university. Squeezing your junk in a row on television is just poor form regardless of the purpose. It's not like they held up a sign to explain it so, the rest of the country saw this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=opUWb 1QeIY

This is how they chose to represent us (Texas)!

The Corps has got to go! They are the main reason everyone makes fun of A&M in the first place and, now they've gone too far!

Everyone, Aggies, Longhorns and all other Texans from various universities included, that I have spoken with regarding this matter, have agreed. This is what we have to say...

To: The Aggie Corps of Cadets

Get out you psycho, West Point wanna be, reject, military freaks! Get the hell out of our state! We (normal Aggies included) want you out! Congratulations, you've officially been voted out of the state! Pack your bags!

SINCERELY,
Texas Civilians

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger BootStraps said...

HAHAHHAHAHA, I totally agree with you. The Corps may have served some purpose earlier on, but now are a liability for Texas A&M and the State.

Sadness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home